Every person accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty. At the Dallas Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg, we make sure that is the case. Providing criminal defense counsel for misdemeanors and felonies in the state and federal courts of Texas, we believe that all people deserve a thorough and dignified defense. Whether you face federal fraud charges or your first DWI, we will help you build the best possible defense.
As a former Senior Chief Felony Prosecutor and State District Trial Judge with 30 years of experience, attorney Randy Isenberg is listed in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers and was selected for inclusion in the list of “Texas Super Lawyers” for the year 2006 printed in Texas Monthly Magazine a Thomson Reuters service, and selected for inclusion in the list as a Top Texas Lawyer in 2006 and 2007 by a Thomson Reuters service.
He is also Board Certified in Criminal Defense by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is certified as a Criminal Defense Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA). Attorney Isenberg is also More …
Lawrence G. Boyd
Randall B. Isenberg
Get a Free Consultation
We are here to help. Request a Free Initial Consultation.
Ratings & Awards
Randall Isenberg, P.C.
• AVVO Rating 10.0 Superb – Top Attorney Criminal Defense
• 2016 Top Rated Attorney Criminal Defense
• Member of the National College of DUI Defense.
• Best of D Magazine – Best Lawyers in Dallas: Criminal Defense: Traditional; (2013) (2014) (2016)
• Selected for inclusion in the list for a Top Texas Lawyer 2006 and 2007, a Thomson Reuters service.
• Selected for inclusion in the list of Texas Super Lawyers for the year 2006, printed in Texas Monthly Magazine, a Thomson Reuters Service.
Lawrence G. Boyd
• AVVO Rating 10 Superb – Top Attorney DUI
• AVVO Rating 10 Superb – Client’s Choice Criminal Defense
• AVVO Rating 10 Superb – Top Attorney Criminal Defense.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Unless otherwise noted, attorneys in the Firm are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The attorney responsible for this site for the purposes of compliance with the State Bar Rules is Randall B. Isenberg. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different. Similar results may not be obtained in your matter.
Board Certified Criminal Defense | Texas Board of Legal Specalization | Former District State Judge
We represent clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, including Plano, McKinney, Irving, Arlington, Garland, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Dallas, Denton, Dallas County, Denton County, Collin County, and Tarrant County, Texas.
SE HABLA ESPANOL | PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE | CALL 24/7 FOR A FREE CONSULATION | CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED